Make the Move!
As an attendee of this high energy, inspirational congress you’ll have a unique opportunity to contribute directly to the 2015 version of the National Physical Activity Plan. Work side-by-side with national leaders to identify and discuss ways to implement initiatives outlined in the Plan.
Presentations will share proven successes, roadmaps and how to conquer obstacles:
- The role of cities, states and federal government in promoting physical activity
- Physical activity as a solution to the obesity epidemic
- Health care sector proponents of physical activity and lifestyle change
- Opportunities for public-private partnerships in promoting physical activity
- Small group break-out sessions to deliberate and construct even stronger tactics and priorities for the 2015 Plan
- Meet-the-experts sessions for cross-sector engagement with the National Physical Activity Plan
- Case studies that can be modeled for use in your programming
- VIP speakers confirmed up to the date of the Congress